this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
richardpayne

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAYS   Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 pm

happy 42 nd birthday Rene and also to JHowman happy 52nd birthday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAYS   Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Happy birthday Rene have a good,n mate cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAYS   Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 pm

thanks lads but its not till Sunday lol! might just have to have a couple of drinks drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAYS   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Happy Birthday for last Sunday RENE, I never forgot, I just thought you didn't, want to be reminded at your age Shocked

I hope you had a good one Mate.

Did you hear Peter & Sue got 1st Open BICC Guernsey YB's. & our other club member got 1st Open Old Hen Same race Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAYS   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:24 pm

fred hutton wrote:

Happy Birthday for last Sunday RENE, I never forgot, I just thought you didn't, want to be reminded at your age Shocked

Did you hear Peter & Sue got 1st Open BICC Guernsey YB's. & our other club member got 1st Open Old Hen Same race Very Happy

thanks for the reminder Fred lmao hope your keepin well mate hows your racing been the year ? yeh that was great news for Sue & Peter eh well pleased for them i bet their over the moon with result when you see them could you give them my best wishes please mate Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAYS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 pm

rene wrote:
fred hutton wrote:

thanks for the reminder Fred lmao hope your keepin well mate hows your racing been the year ? yeh that was great news for Sue & Peter eh well pleased for them i bet their over the moon with result when you see them could you give them my best wishes please mate Smile
----------------------------
Will do Rene, I will see them to-night, Still been picking my race's, Had sickness with my young birds so stopped racing, Got two come back race's next week so if their feathering is OK I will send, I bred 20 YB's got 17 left.
Our club has done very well over the last 2 yours,
Last season J & C Josch have won 1st open Wessex Combine with a record Vol from Fougers. This year Winning 1st & 2nd Wessex Combine Tours. Also winning Queen Diamond Jubilee Race Southern Regain {Pooled right though}
Last year B Dowsett Won 2nd RPRA beaten by 2 Sec. in the one loft race. winning £20,000.
Now Peter & Sue !st 0pen BICC Guernsey YB's.
With D Grant taking 1st Open Old Hen in the same race. Our club is back on the racing Pigeon Map Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAYS   

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: