this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

FFS My old bird season is overS looks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rene

PostSubject: FFS My old bird season is overS looks    Wed May 22, 2013 5:45 pm

FFS My old bird season is overS looks like already sent my last 12 over to Jersey today 21 mile they were let go at 14:15 and not seen a feather one of the other members sent 11 birds and has only seen 3 after 3 an af hrs where the hell are all our birds goin theres no way it all down to the BOPs Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MACCO

PostSubject: Re: FFS My old bird season is overS looks    Wed May 22, 2013 7:00 pm

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BIRDS RENE THINK MY SEASON IS OVER TO Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: FFS My old bird season is overS looks    Wed May 22, 2013 7:03 pm

its fookin mad mate E.T has gone his bro has gone my good french hen has gone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STB

PostSubject: Re: FFS My old bird season is overS looks    Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:21 pm

rene wrote:
its fookin mad mate E.T has gone his bro has gone my good french hen has gone

any of these birds turn up rene
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: What a Sh*t year again   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:46 am

Hi Rene, you are not on your own me old mate! I started off with 30 YB's this year, a lovely set of YB's. before training sent off dropping to vet, come back all is fine no treatment needed. My very first toss 8 mile away, BOP hit them, on arrival back home 19 missing, over the next few days 3 reported, one in Portsmouth, one in Suffolk, & one in Brighton. The one in Portsmouth made its own way back, one in Brighton I pick up myself, & I sent for the one in Suffolk that cost me £40.00 as it was one of the gift pigeons from Alex Mackenzie ( Chelmsford) Ist Open from Le Mans BICC, he is on the front of the BHW this week with his Brother.
so left me with 14 to race, Dropped two at our first race, Leaves me with 12 & two of them are late bred,s I've only just started training so I really only have 10 to race.Mad But I have decided to call it a day for this year & train the rest of my YB's for this season. I have never had a season like it all the I have had Pigeons , I come back in to racing 3 years ago now, & its braking my heart to think that I have had pigeons from National & Classic Lofts, All good flyers, & birds have vanished never get reported:( Sad 
At least it will give me time to get my head around it, I'm going to set my self up with 16 nest boxes to fly Widowhood, most of
them will be yearlings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: FFS My old bird season is overS looks    Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 pm

fred hutton wrote:
Hi Rene, you are not on your own me old mate!  I started off with 30 YB's this year, a lovely set of YB's. before training sent off dropping to vet, come back all is fine no treatment needed. My very first toss 8 mile away, BOP hit them, on arrival back home 19 missing, over the next few days 3 reported, one in Portsmouth, one in Suffolk, & one in Brighton. The one in Portsmouth made its own way back, one in Brighton I pick up myself, & I sent for the one in Suffolk that cost me £40.00 as it was one of the gift pigeons from Alex Mackenzie ( Chelmsford) Ist Open from Le Mans BICC, he is on the front of the BHW this week with his Brother.
so left me with 14 to race, Dropped two at our first race, Leaves me with 12 & two of them are late bred,s I've only just started training so I really only have 10 to race.Mad But I have decided to call it a day for this year & train the rest of my YB's for this season.    I have never had a season like it all the I have had Pigeons , I come back in to racing 3 years ago now, & its braking my heart to think that I have had pigeons from National & Classic Lofts, All good flyers, & birds have vanished never get reported:( Sad 
At least it will give me time to get my head around it, I'm going to set my self up with 16 nest boxes to fly Widowhood, most of
them will be yearlings.

I told a fib, in the above post:oops:  I said it would be my last YB race, But I sent last week-end 10th August, to Blandford 134 mls sent the last of my YB's 12 in total I dropped 2 more YB's , & I sent 8 old hens as trainers, getting them ready for the BICC YB & OH race to Guernsey 24th August. I will only send if the wind & weather is right for this side of the country. A nice N W wind would do me very nicely thank you Rolling Eyes I may send a couple of young hens as well. as i'm down to 8 YB's now to race.
I have 4 very late breds Pair of Delbar from my friends Peter Howard & Sue Gore & a pair of Norman Southwells from Star Lofts. that I will train & keep for next season.
I have not-est not a lot going on on the Pigeon Hole last post was on the 9th. What is this Pigeon land site that keeps coming up when I log in to this site?. Hope all is well with you & the family Rene.
Regards Fred
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: FFS My old bird season is overS looks    Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:44 pm

[/quote]I told a fib, in the above post:oops:  I said it would be my last YB race, But I sent last week-end 10th August, to Blandford 134 mls   sent the last of my YB's 12 in total I dropped 2 more YB's , & I sent 8 old hens as trainers, getting them ready for the BICC YB & OH race to Guernsey 24th August.  I will only send if the wind & weather is right for this side of the country. A nice N W wind would do me very nicely thank you Rolling Eyes I may send a couple of young hens as well. as i'm down to 8 YB's now to race.
I have 4 very late breds Pair of Delbar from my friends Peter Howard & Sue Gore & a pair of Norman Southwells from Star Lofts. that I will train & keep for next season.  
I have not-est not a lot going on on the Pigeon Hole last post was on the 9th.  What is this Pigeon land site that keeps coming up when I log in to this site?. Hope all is well with you & the family Rene.
                                                                Regards Fred   [/quote]
hi mate hope your keepin well Smile we had our 1st yb race at the weekend I sent 3 an got 2 back came 4th in them so I cant moan at that lol let me know if ya send mate an il tx you the weather an what not from this end mate if ya like how is Sue an Peter doin

re the site being quiet don't know why its gone like this im seriously thinkin of chuckin it in ( this site that is ) as I don't see the point of keepin it open tbh here is a link to another site that I go on all the time and its a very friendly site the owner David is the same guy as the other Admin on here

http://pigeons.forumotion.com/forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: FFS My old bird season is overS looks    Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 am

Hi again Rene,
                   I'm fine apart for the old problem with by back, that keeps playing up, & lays me up now & again when it give's out
Poor old Peter as not been well for some time now, living on Antibiotics & Pain killers. It's all to do with his water works, at times it get so bad he is laid up in bed, & he gets very tied very quickly. he has always been a worker he just could not keep still, now he can't do the things he used to, & at times he takes it out on poor Sue.  Sue has having to do most of the work with the animals.
ie:  Stock Birds, old Race birds, most have at least 60, he bred 120 young birds & still has 75 to race left after training & one race.
2 dogs, 5 Geese, 8 Ducks, 10 laying Hens, 6 Bantam Chickens, 5 White Sussex Chickens, 2 Ferrets,  2 large plots of land that he grows he's potatoes, & veg. Sue is finding it a bit much at the moment what with the Club Secretary's Job as well to do as well. I try to help out where I can.
I will PM you with my Phone number, Is yours still the same Never mind I will PM you.
                         All the very best Rene, Kind Regards Fred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFS My old bird season is overS looks    

Back to top Go down

FFS My old bird season is overS looks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: