this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fred hutton

PostSubject: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:56 am

Good Morning Rene.
What's the weather like in Guernsey ?????

The BICC are over there to day, When would you think there could be a liberation to day ????

The weather on the south coast of the UK Sun is out in Eastbourne, The channel has a heavy mist Vis.down to 4 mile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:23 am

fred hutton wrote:
Good Morning Rene.
What's the weather like in Guernsey ?????

The BICC are over there to day, When would you think there could be a liberation to day ????

The weather on the south coast of the UK Sun is out in Eastbourne, The channel has a heavy mist Vis.down to 4 mile.

The BICC birds went up at 07:30am in a Very Light S E Wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:40 pm

sorry Fred mate I was down at the lib site and only just seen your post how did ya do ? are ya sendin on the next one mate ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:16 am

rene wrote:
sorry Fred mate I was down at the lib site and only just seen your post how did ya do ? are ya sendin on the next one mate ?
----------------------------------------
I sent 4 yearling hens & 3 Young Birds, got 5 home in race time on the clock  one YB home next morning Hawked. One YB missing, Not bad as none have been over the channel before. I seemed a tuff race as one member in our station sent 7 old birds that has done the channel a few times & never see a pigeon Shocked  The BICC early times I think I'm 67th Open Old Birds, & 141 Open Young bird Open. But the thing is in the BICC race rules is says to Verify only your 1st bird clocked so I did my 1st bird my 1st old bird, but NOT my 2nd bird the young bird, looking at the vol I should be 141 Open 19th Section. All my clocked birds ore down on the clock sheet at the marking station with the Verification Number on the sheet. , so I well have to see how it turns out, all bird was pooled £1 &  £3. I've not sent much in the Club races as I have picked my races But got one 1st in the club.Smile I only bred 20 YBs this year all been trained but keeping some back to bred with next year, Only racing 12 young birds. Don't know about the next BICC Guernsey on the 12 Sept. YBs Birds in a heavy moult I don't do the darkness, I well have to look at the weather.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:47 pm

any young bird in a heavy moult right now i would leave on the perch,you will only loose it ? , you would only be sending it for the sake of it, once the covers have droped there finished till next year. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:20 pm

well done Fred you doin better then last year by the sounds of it mate as Edgie said if to heavy in the mault leave em in the loft mate youll have a good team for next year then eh mate Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:49 am

Not sent to the NFC Guernsey this week end. 5th Sept. The weather don't look to good!.  Any one at the Liberation site this morning??

NFC NOT LIBERATION TODAY. So you lads in Guernsey you have no need to get out of bed to see the Lib. (Joking)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:27 am

fred hutton wrote:
Not sent to the NFC Guernsey this week end. 5th Sept. The weather don't look to good!.  Any one at the Liberation site this morning??

NFC NOT LIBERATION TODAY.     So you lads in Guernsey you have no need to get out of bed to see the Lib.  (Joking)

lol! lol! lol! I was down there mate was not a nice day at all but we got them away today at 09.00 mate it was a good lib and cleared strait away the fastest this year of all the libe ive done so far last one next week from here which is the BICC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:33 pm

I never I Never sent, but Sue & Peter 10 he has got 5 home so far. I don't know the times they are in. I sent inland sent 9 100% returners but No card but I took the pool money. Ha!. I left the pigeon food drum of the food the YB had a good feed The boys took the Pi** out of me up the club when they was marking them full of grub. But I got there money. lol! Two more races left Plus the BICC Guernsey, The wind is getting cold with that North wind, I will give it a deep think before I send next week in land.
A bit of news I have just become a Granddad for the 1st time, my oldest Daughter had a little Girl 7lbs 5ozs on the 1st Sept. I'm a very happy Granddad : Had a few drinks up the club last night wet the baby's head drunken
All the best M8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:36 pm

congratulations to your new addision fred hope all are doing well, you must be a proud man at the moment king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:35 pm

congratulations Fred bet ya over the moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August   

Back to top Go down

Weather in Guernsey. Saturday 22nd August
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: Race results.-
Jump to: