this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

End of seasons racing for 2015.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fred hutton

PostSubject: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:57 pm

I had not a bad year, racing picked my races, as I only have a small team to race. Got same cards in the club races, Pleased with my result in the BICC 1st Guernsey YB & OB race, like a dip stick that I am, I sent OBs & YBs, Seeing in the BICC rules you are told to Verify your 1st bird only, That's what I did so did my 1st OB home, never  & never verified my YB. But here you learn by your mistakes Embarassed . But I have a winner with my new Granddaughter.  I haven't had many losses this year, so I will be over stocked next year, I will have to put my non racing stock birds in with my 2016 young bird loft with the YBs. I will try the darkness on the YBs next season, the stock birds will have to put up with it. lol!
Well folks maybe we could meet at Epsom The "South of England Show" or even Blackpool in January for a pint in the "Winter Garden".  
All the very best Folks.
                                 Fred.
ps/  Rene some one told me you may be moving to the main land, is it true Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: had a good season too   Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:12 pm

21 prizes in first six in club with old birds won from start to finish, 23 prizes in first six with young birds ,63 left from 72 so will have plenty of yearlings for next season godd luck to all for next year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:46 am

edgie wrote:
21 prizes in first six in club with old birds  won from start to finish, 23 prizes in first six with young birds ,63 left from 72 so will have plenty of yearlings for next season godd luck to all for next year

You've had a good season "edgie"   Well done, I wish you all the best in 2016.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:33 pm

thanks fred cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:30 pm

fred hutton wrote:
I had not a bad year, racing picked my races, as I only have a small team to race. Got same cards in the club races, Pleased with my result in the BICC 1st Guernsey YB & OB race, like a dip stick that I am, I sent OBs & YBs, Seeing in the BICC rules you are told to Verify your 1st bird only, That's what I did so did my 1st OB home, never  & never verified my YB. But here you learn by your mistakes Embarassed . But I have a winner with my new Granddaughter.  I haven't had many losses this year, so I will be over stocked next year, I will have to put my non racing stock birds in with my 2016 young bird loft with the YBs. I will try the darkness on the YBs next season, the stock birds will have to put up with it. lol!
Well folks maybe we could meet at Epsom The "South of England Show" or even Blackpool in January for a pint in the "Winter Garden".  
All the very best Folks.
                                 Fred.
ps/  Rene some one told me you may be moving to the main land, is it true Question Question

yes mate we are thinking about it yes fred if me an Bex go to BP this year we will deffo meet up for a drink mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:33 pm

edgie wrote:
21 prizes in first six in club with old birds  won from start to finish, 23 prizes in first six with young birds ,63 left from 72 so will have plenty of yearlings for next season godd luck to all for next year

Just read on another site Edgie you bred a bird to win snrpc young bird national winner well done mate bet ya over the moon with that eh Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:53 pm

just to keep things right rene, i bred the sire of that bird,which was gifted to jon D i still have the pairants the sire is a mealy cock which himself is a multy prize winner includeing 42 nd open fougers almost 8 thousand birds competeing, he is called the VINDECATOR. and is of the motta line of VAN HEE. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:57 pm

im very pleased for the guy its nice to get some feed back, especialy that type of feed back cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:21 pm

just to confirm i win the old bird , young bird, channel, and combined averages plus 158 points, cant wait till next season ? .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:17 pm

edgie wrote:
just to confirm i win the old bird , young bird, channel, and combined averages plus 158 points, cant wait till next season ? .

Well done Edgie mate an that's with movin house umpteen time with broken birds to wernt it ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:50 pm

yes rene i moved from my original home to another in the same town, settled my birds to there new loft, and then raced them in the N.F.C. with some success in sec K, then realised it was time to move area as i could not get in a club, plus i also had other reasons, so i moved to lincolnshire, it was a very scienic part of the country, i bred a round of young birds and raced them north, but soon realised i was in the wrong place and going the wrong way, so i moved again later that year to where i am now, i now run a club from my new home, skegness dist r.p.c. of which i am the secretary, i have had a good seasons racing with the few birds i relocated, around 15 in total, i still have 10 left after competeing in every race, including channel races, i do have a very good team of stock birds which once again have bred me some good young birds in 2015 hopefully i should be in a stronger position, with birds that i can now rely on at almost any distance i want to send them, i am looking forward to next season, and i am as keen now as i was back in the 70s and 80s , (watch this space) . lol! lol! p.s. now thinking of joining the classics again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:11 pm

hi mate i am in Skegness in October would be nice to have a loft visit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:47 pm

alan good to here from you hope everything is well with you, you can have a visit anytime always welcome here, just let me know ,i always look on here most evenings. my tel no is 07977920044 mobile cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of seasons racing for 2015.    

Back to top Go down

End of seasons racing for 2015.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: Race results.-
Jump to: