this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

prize presantation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
edgie

PostSubject: prize presantation   Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:24 pm

been busy today, orderd the name plaques this morning, made some hardwood plinths and mounted the trophys on them, the room is booked also the food, all we need now is some flowers, the rest is upto the members family and freinds, fingers crossed we shall have a good night ? king lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: prize presantation   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:52 am

hope you have a great time mate and hope you get some photos Edgie if ya need help putting them on here Email me the pix to pigeonren@googlemail.com an il sort it out for you mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: prize presantation   Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:03 am

that would be good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: prize presantation   Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:44 pm

edgie wrote:
been busy today, orderd the name plaques this morning, made some hardwood plinths and mounted the trophys on them, the room is booked also the food, all we need now is some flowers, the rest is upto the members family and freinds, fingers crossed we shall have a good night ? king lol! lol! cheers

How did your evening go ?.  It's good to know your club still wonts a social evening,  Last year we had to settle to give out the Prizes on a General club meeting,  members never wanted a social night, last year, I hope it don't happen again for this year. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: prize presantation   Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:58 pm

ah yes fred all went very well thanks, it was a full turn out, with members family and freinds, and anyone else who was in the premises all joined in,food was brill , i managed to get a few photos, so with the help of rene i hope to get them on here soon, last night was our fed night, and today i have been to the old comrades show in doncaster, i hope your lot see sence and have a presantation as it is i feel good to have one, and gives all the wifes family and freinds a chance to join in this great sport of ours ?. Basketball Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prize presantation   

Back to top Go down

prize presantation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: