this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

Rene's on the mend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fred hutton

PostSubject: Rene's on the mend    Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi Rene, it's nice to know you are getting better each day. hope you are taking it steady, it will take time, just take it day by day.
I would be nice to see you next year at the South of England Pigeon Fair, in Epsom Surrey It will be on the Saturday 29th October 2016, it's only on for one day, a lot of the fanciers take there wife's stay in a hotel, make a week-end treat of it.
You said you wont make Blackpool in January, It may be I wont be going ether as I may have some thing come up on the same time:(  .
The Worthing Mid Week Pigeon Club are trying to get it up & running again from Guernsey, ( I don't think its going to work as the old problem of the drag always pops its head up at meetings Mad ).  
I don't know if I told you (an age thing Ha!) I split up my cocks & hens, cleaned & Painted the nest boxes ready to put the cocks back in there boxes, I have got to get some this years young cock settled in the 3 spare boxes that's the job I hate, I will close the boxes & leave the spear boxes open that the 3 young cock can take over as they will have the run of the loft, once they have the nest box for a few days I will give them a hen & Nest bowl to pair with. once settled I can let the old cocks in one at a time with his hen to his own box. Rolling Eyes.  
well M8  Just a bit for you to read as you are sitting in front of the old TV with Bex spoiling you rotten,
All the best. Fred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: Rene's on the mend    Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:49 pm

hi Fred yeh im getting there slowly mate ive heard on the grape vine that a couple of the mid week clubs want to start coming over again im hoping to get some info on the trailers coming over as ive heard they will not allow unaccompanied trailers from poole
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rene's on the mend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: