this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 
 

 Australian & International Pigeon Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aussiepridelofts

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-07-03
Age : 37
Location : Western Sydney Australia

PostSubject: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:11 am

I invite all my pigeon friends to join if your interested all welcomed

http://www.ozpigeons.com.au/index.php
It's a pigeon discussion forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie



Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 65
Location : maltby-le-marsh lincolnshire

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:47 pm

i have made myself a member of your site, now i can use yours, and you can use ours, got to be good for both sides ? . cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 79
Location : Eastbourne, East Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:47 pm

I also have made myself a member. of your forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairweather-Turner

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-07
Age : 37
Location : West Sydney Australia

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:35 am

edgie wrote:
i have made myself a member of your site, now i can use yours, and you can use ours, got to be good for both sides ? . cheers

Come & post away when you can. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ozpigeons.com.au
Fairweather-Turner

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-07
Age : 37
Location : West Sydney Australia

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:36 am

fred hutton wrote:
I also have made myself a member. of your forum.

Come & post away when you can. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ozpigeons.com.au
edgie



Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 65
Location : maltby-le-marsh lincolnshire

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:53 am

ask a question and I will do my best to answer it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairweather-Turner

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-07
Age : 37
Location : West Sydney Australia

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:09 am

edgie wrote:
ask a question and I will do my best to answer it

Have done Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ozpigeons.com.au
edgie



Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 65
Location : maltby-le-marsh lincolnshire

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 am

sorry my friend , no can do , I just enjoy my birds now , cant be botherd with the hassle you get from some of the morans that's about , they don't realise they are there own worst enemy ? but will help with advise where I can cheers if you would like a chat on chat box on here just let me know a time and date that suits , cheers steve (EDGIE)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairweather-Turner

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-03-07
Age : 37
Location : West Sydney Australia

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:40 am

edgie wrote:
sorry my friend , no can do , I  just enjoy my birds now , cant be botherd with the hassle you get from some of the morans that's about , they don't realise they are there own worst enemy ? but will help with advise where I can cheers if you would like a chat on chat box on here just let me know a time and date that suits ,  cheers steve  (EDGIE)

Chat box I've tryed it & doesn't work edgie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ozpigeons.com.au
edgie



Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 65
Location : maltby-le-marsh lincolnshire

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:02 am

Fairweather-Turner wrote:
edgie wrote:
sorry my friend , no can do , I  just enjoy my birds now , cant be botherd with the hassle you get from some of the morans that's about , they don't realise they are there own worst enemy ? but will help with advise where I can cheers if you would like a chat on chat box on here just let me know a time and date that suits ,  cheers steve  (EDGIE)

Chat box I've tryed it & doesn't work edgie
try again please if no joy I will have a word with rene ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie



Posts : 156
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 65
Location : maltby-le-marsh lincolnshire

PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 pm

hi there still no luck with the chat box ? , I did send you a p/m also but not heard anything from that also ?. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Australian & International Pigeon Forum    

Back to top Go down
 
Australian & International Pigeon Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: Site Links.-
Jump to: