this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

midland national

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
edgie

PostSubject: midland national   Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:31 pm

birds to come back to england today, wiil try for land race tomorrow, but in my oppinion they should be brought all the way home and abandon the race, as the weather is still against them ?, and surly it cant be a fair national race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairweather-Turner

PostSubject: Re: midland national   Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:31 am

edgie wrote:
birds to come back to england today, wiil try for land race tomorrow, but in my oppinion they should be brought all the way home and abandon the race, as the weather is still against them ?, and surly it cant be a fair national race.

edgie how did this end up ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ozpigeons.com.au
edgie

PostSubject: Re: midland national   Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 am

hi there the race was a disaster the birds were brought back to England too soon , they were brought back to the south coast , the trailers were left there and the lorries sent home off hire , so they could not take them back to pick up points , they eventualy let birds go after a long hold over , I did get mine home and was 21 east section , 2 of my best cocks had bad wings all swollen and did not return till second day , they did not race again last season , in general it was a poor doo in my opinion ? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: midland national   

Back to top Go down

midland national
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: Introduce Yourself.-
Jump to: