this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

time to start work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
edgie

PostSubject: time to start work   Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:53 am

time to start work on the birds , must get these birds out for exercise , and into a routine , racing in 3 weeks weather permitting ? Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: time to start work   Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:21 am

we have a spoke in the works called the great brittish weather ? , its blowing 20 mph winds plus for the next 3 days and cold , I live in the open fields of Lincolnshire , but unfortunately I have a set of power lines 10 mitres away from the loft , when the wind speeds exceed 15 mph I have problems i.e. injured or dead pigeons , the first season here I lost 17 birds to these power lines , I have since had them tagged 200 mitre both ways , this has brought the accidents down by 90% , but I never let the birds out when the wind is blowing over 15 mph , there is just no sence in that , I will have to prepare the birds a little longer now , may even have to miss a race ?, but I hope not Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie

PostSubject: Re: time to start work   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:14 pm

weather man got it wrong here today, been a crcking day , all birds been out and exercised well , cocks had 2 hours freedom and the hens had the same , they were all back in there sections by 2-30pm and fed for the day , looking forward to tomorrow. Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to start work   

Back to top Go down

time to start work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: