this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 
 

 telford show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fletch

avatar

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 36
Location : tipton

PostSubject: telford show   Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:36 pm

any one going to the show tommorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

avatar

Posts : 1388
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 55
Location : stockton -on -tees

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

no mate nehu show has put me off shows for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

avatar

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 36
Location : tipton

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:35 pm

to be honest mate it was rubbish today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

avatar

Posts : 1388
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 55
Location : stockton -on -tees

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:42 pm

blackpool is the only show i havnt been to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

avatar

Posts : 1664
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 46
Location : Guernsey

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

are you goin to the one comming up mate ? i whent for the 1st time this year and im defo going again this time round aswell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

avatar

Posts : 1388
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 55
Location : stockton -on -tees

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:16 pm

hope to get there for the first time mate but wont know until after xmas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

avatar

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 36
Location : tipton

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:47 pm

never been to blackpool on about popping up for a day though will wait and see closer to the day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

avatar

Posts : 1388
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 55
Location : stockton -on -tees

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:52 pm

fletchlives wrote:
never been to blackpool on about popping up for a day though will wait and see closer to the day

snap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

avatar

Posts : 1664
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 46
Location : Guernsey

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:13 pm

alan harrison wrote:
hope to get there for the first time mate but wont know until after xmas

let us know and the same for the other members would be nice to meet up for a drink and a chat drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

avatar

Posts : 1388
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 55
Location : stockton -on -tees

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:32 am

rene wrote:
alan harrison wrote:
hope to get there for the first time mate but wont know until after xmas

let us know and the same for the other members would be nice to meet up for a drink and a chat drunken drunken


would be great ill let you know as soon as i can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimrobo59

avatar

Posts : 804
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 57
Location : Trimdon ,co Durham

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 pm

We have a coach booked for Friday to go to Blackpool show returning Sunday.
ther,s at least 40 fanciers and a few Sunderland fans going to the match on Saturday.
I,ll be going to the show around 2pm after visiting one or two sales early on.
Friday night we have a club crawl usualy finishing of at the H&A club then over the road to
have a Chinees or kebab then back to our hotel to wash it down with a couple of beers
and a sing song. drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 79
Location : Eastbourne, East Sussex

PostSubject: Re: telford show   Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:44 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:
We have a coach booked for Friday to go to Blackpool show returning Sunday.
ther,s at least 40 fanciers and a few Sunderland fans going to the match on Saturday.
I,ll be going to the show around 2pm after visiting one or two sales early on.
Friday night we have a club crawl usualy finishing of at the H&A club then over the road to
have a Chinees or kebab then back to our hotel to wash it down with a couple of beers
and a sing song. drunken drunken


Me & my mate are going up by train this time, Not been by train for over 12 years, me and my old club mate are getting on a bit now & don't fancy the 5 hour drive. I used to hire & drive the lads up in a mini bus, I stopped when I retired in 9 years ago. But now the younger members don't seem to want to go any place now days ( Things ant what they used tobe) Rolling Eyes

A Jimrobo59 That old coach driver would'nt like to make a detour, & pick us up in Eastbourne the SouthCoast. It will only take you about 9 to 10 hours around trip to get to Blackpool. pale
:Only Joking lol!: lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: telford show   

Back to top Go down
 
telford show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: