this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

brilliant Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jj

PostSubject: brilliant Site   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:55 pm

well done to Admin and to the members of the site for making it so good its nice to be able to come on the site and not see all the bickering like there is on others this is what makes a site appealable to come on to where there are freindly fanciers that are willing to help out other in one way of another it maybe a small site with a small membership but its starting to get bigger and better because of all of you cheers cheers SORRY if i have gone on a bit but realy needed to say what i thought Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: brilliant Site   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 pm

well said mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: brilliant Site   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:33 pm

thank you JJ but its you and the members that makes the site the way it is im just here to help and make it run smoothly and to try and keep everyone happy i enjoy doing the site and if it wasn't for David this site would not be here as it was him that done all the work of setting it up for me and even now still helps if asked and this is with him doing his own things as i said thank you but at the end of the day its you the members that makes the site the way it is and yes it is getting bigger and better cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepigeonholecom.forumotions.net
alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: brilliant Site   Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 am

have to agree with jj a lot of hard work by admin rene and co. also some great members well done all keep it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brilliant Site   

Back to top Go down

brilliant Site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: