this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 
 

 is there any members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rene
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1670
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 47
Location : Guernsey

PostSubject: is there any members    Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:08 am

i would like to keep the site as active as possable for the old and new members so is there any members will to do loft reports with maybe some pix to go with it if you can or are interested in doing this please let me know thanks all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kennyb

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : preston

PostSubject: Re: is there any members    Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:40 am

send me a question set mate n ill, do some up ere, guess we want class winning lofts wi gud results
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phil fishlock



Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 65
Location : Neath , West Glam

PostSubject: Re: is there any members    Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 pm

same here send us a questionair, to fill in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 56
Location : stockton -on -tees

PostSubject: Re: is there any members    Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:15 pm

ill try and do some mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 56
Location : stockton -on -tees

PostSubject: Re: is there any members    Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:44 pm

kennyb wrote:
send me a question set mate n ill, do some up ere, guess we want class winning lofts wi gud results

any loft report would be good as the sport is not just made up of good lofts,it will help others knowing what people do right and wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1670
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 47
Location : Guernsey

PostSubject: Re: is there any members    Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:31 pm

alan harrison wrote:
kennyb wrote:
send me a question set mate n ill, do some up ere, guess we want class winning lofts wi gud results

any loft report would be good as the sport is not just made up of good lofts,it will help others knowing what people do right and wrong

it dont have to be top notch lofts winnin week in week out just the reports on fanciers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spurs

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : DUBLIN IRELAND

PostSubject: Re: is there any members    Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:54 pm

rene wrote:
i would like to keep the site as active as possable for the old and new members so is there any members will to do loft reports with maybe some pix to go with it if you can or are interested in doing this please let me know thanks all
rene i can get the club result and put them on the sight if thats allright i am the sec of the club we have 36 members lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1670
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 47
Location : Guernsey

PostSubject: Re: is there any members    Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:08 pm

spurs wrote:
rene wrote:
i would like to keep the site as active as possable for the old and new members so is there any members will to do loft reports with maybe some pix to go with it if you can or are interested in doing this please let me know thanks all
rene i can get the club result and put them on the sight if thats allright i am the sec of the club we have 36 members lol! lol! lol!


yes mate that would be great theres a race results section on the home page for all results cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandy



Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: is there any members    Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:54 pm

hi i will put our club results up 2 if u want
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: is there any members    

Back to top Go down
 
is there any members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: