this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

loft set ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fletch

PostSubject: Re: loft set ups    Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm

alan harrison wrote:
have to agree with you there mate ,last year we had all darkies but 5 weeks ib i had to take them off becaause of young bird sickness,which didnt do them any good at all,

we have had ybs the last 2 years as soon as we started training its just stress, was thinking about trying coli killer this year but not sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: loft set ups    Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:50 pm

fletchlives wrote:
alan harrison wrote:
have to agree with you there mate ,last year we had all darkies but 5 weeks ib i had to take them off becaause of young bird sickness,which didnt do them any good at all,

we have had ybs the last 2 years as soon as we started training its just stress, was thinking about trying coli killer this year but not sure

we handnt even started training when it hit so cant blame stress,although some dick head on our allotments had had it for weeks and never keept his birds in or treat them,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: loft set ups    Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:53 pm

alan harrison wrote:
fletchlives wrote:
alan harrison wrote:

we handnt even started training when it hit so cant blame stress,although some dick head on our allotments had had it for weeks and never keept his birds in or treat them,

pricks some people are really gets my goat up that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loft set ups    

Back to top Go down

loft set ups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: