this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 
 

 anyone else seen this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alan harrison

avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 56
Location : stockton -on -tees

PostSubject: anyone else seen this   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 pm

down the allotment in the summer we have a lot of cars parked up,quiet offten we watch the pigeons land on the path and go under the wheel arch of the car and staart pecking away like mad,
i wounder what it is they get from this ? must be something as when i say they go mad for it its just like puting matrix down for them, they seem to love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

avatar

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 36
Location : tipton

PostSubject: Re: anyone else seen this   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 pm

alan harrison wrote:
down the allotment in the summer we have a lot of cars parked up,quiet offten we watch the pigeons land on the path and go under the wheel arch of the car and staart pecking away like mad,
i wounder what it is they get from this ? must be something as when i say they go mad for it its just like puting matrix down for them, they seem to love it.

never seen that strange
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

avatar

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 36
Location : tipton

PostSubject: Re: anyone else seen this   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 pm

fletchlives wrote:
alan harrison wrote:
down the allotment in the summer we have a lot of cars parked up,quiet offten we watch the pigeons land on the path and go under the wheel arch of the car and staart pecking away like mad,
i wounder what it is they get from this ? must be something as when i say they go mad for it its just like puting matrix down for them, they seem to love it.

never seen that strange




was it just one pigeon
as i remember my uncle who had a pigeon which used to eat cigeratte butts, this is true, pigeon was never any good and was killed at the end of yb season,
was a site to belive even seeing it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 47
Location : Guernsey

PostSubject: Re: anyone else seen this   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm

alan harrison wrote:
down the allotment in the summer we have a lot of cars parked up,quiet offten we watch the pigeons land on the path and go under the wheel arch of the car and staart pecking away like mad,
i wounder what it is they get from this ? must be something as when i say they go mad for it its just like puting matrix down for them, they seem to love it.

i have seen it once or twice i think its to do with salt and a form of grit they cant get from the fancier i could be wrong but this is my thoughts Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 56
Location : stockton -on -tees

PostSubject: Re: anyone else seen this   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:56 pm

its wiered the way they seem to love it,perhaps if we can find out what it is we can market it mate ,lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

avatar

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 36
Location : tipton

PostSubject: Re: anyone else seen this   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:08 pm

alan harrison wrote:
its wiered the way they seem to love it,perhaps if we can find out what it is we can market it mate ,lol





cant think what it could be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 56
Location : stockton -on -tees

PostSubject: Re: anyone else seen this   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:26 pm

fletchlives wrote:
fletchlives wrote:
alan harrison wrote:
down the allotment in the summer we have a lot of cars parked up,quiet offten we watch the pigeons land on the path and go under the wheel arch of the car and staart pecking away like mad,
i wounder what it is they get from this ? must be something as when i say they go mad for it its just like puting matrix down for them, they seem to love it.

never seen that strange




was it just one pigeon
as i remember my uncle who had a pigeon which used to eat cigeratte butts, this is true, pigeon was never any good and was killed at the end of yb season,
was a site to belive even seeing it


no mate this is about 10-15 birds all do the same thing it is something from around the inside of the disk pad area,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: anyone else seen this   

Back to top Go down
 
anyone else seen this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: