this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

who enjoyed blackpool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fletch

PostSubject: who enjoyed blackpool   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:33 pm

my experience was the venue was not the best needs a good lick of paint in some rooms also think that its not verry well spread out, would i go again yes on the sunday as most seem to think it is quiter and more bargains,
did i enjoy the experience yes was great
meet a few people but didnt stop to long as my mate had to get back
thought the show birds looked great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:55 pm

glad you enjoyed it mate hope all that went did as well, did you take any photos?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 am

it was great met some of the lads off site pics to follow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
big pete

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 am

rene wrote:

bet there all out of focus! drunken drunken drunken lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 pm

rene wrote:

nice one look forward to seeing them mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:39 pm

We had a great weekend in and out of the winter gardens ,met one or two people from the site ,it was nice to put faces to names and made quite a few new friends along the way.the show its self had its usual high standard of birds and I realy liked the fancy breeds ,top marks to both breeders of birds. Best laugh of the Saturday was the charity auction when the steward put a bird in the pen and left the gate open the bird just casualy walked out of the pen ,people were telling them to switch lights out to catch the bird but it was to late it flew up to the balcony and was still there sunday afternoon ,the pen number believe it or not was 13. Laughing Laughing
Just found out my pal got home pulled out what he thought was his house keys only to find he had the hotel room keys instead and left his house keys in the deposit box , what a plonker jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 pm

big pete wrote:
rene wrote:

bet there all out of focus! drunken drunken drunken lol! lol! lol!

yeh but it wernt taken by me lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:02 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:
We had a great weekend in and out of the winter gardens ,met one or two people from the site ,it was nice to put faces to names and made quite a few new friends along the way.the show its self had its usual high standard of birds and I realy liked the fancy breeds ,top marks to both breeders of birds. Best laugh of the Saturday was the charity auction when the steward put a bird in the pen and left the gate open the bird just casualy walked out of the pen ,people were telling them to switch lights out to catch the bird but it was to late it flew up to the balcony and was still there sunday afternoon ,the pen number believe it or not was 13. Laughing Laughing
Just found out my pal got home pulled out what he thought was his house keys only to find he had the hotel room keys instead and left his house keys in the deposit box , what a plonker jocolor jocolor

lol, who won best in show mate do you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Looked at all the winners but cant remember thier names.sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 pm

alan harrison wrote:
glad you enjoyed it mate hope all that went did as well, did you take any photos?

was good mate did take a few pics of the show birds will try and get them on tomorrow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:35 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:

classs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:15 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:

what a numb nut bet he felt a right clown lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Freinds in Blackpool   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 am

Its was the first time I have traveled up on a Satuday to come home on a Monday. The drive was a lot better. traveling in the day light. on monday. But made a big mistake by leaving the bits I needed to get on the Sunday, as they all sold out!!
I spent to much time in the pub with long lost freinds, Should have got the stuff I wanted on the sat. morning as soon as I got to Blackpool! Mad . I did see Rene & has mate Albert in passing in the show He did let him take a photo of me, but I would have like him to have bought me a pint instead Laughing Laughing . Only joking, it was nice to see you Mate. Apart from meeting & having a drink with freinds from E London & Essex, the show seem to have lost it's it's buzz if you know what I mean.
But I still had a good time I was in the Hotel with the boys from Brighton.
But now looking forward to the racing season Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:49 am

i did try to find your hotel fred but couldnt find it and forgot the name of it lol me and Albert was walkin round for ages lol ended up goin back to our hotel and met some other top fanciers called Phil Fishlock and John howman both from on here and crackin guys to talk too there was some others at the hotel but cant remember thier names met a few other guys from on here Friends loft and Peels bro's and some others from another site all top guys and a pleasure to meet and chat to just a shame there wernt more time to spend chattin goin to have to make a night of it next year if we go cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:08 pm

rene wrote:
i did try to find your hotel fred but couldnt find it and forgot the name of it lol me and Albert was walkin round for ages lol ended up goin back to our hotel and met some other top fanciers called Phil Fishlock and John howman both from on here and crackin guys to talk too there was some others at the hotel but cant remember thier names met a few other guys from on here Friends loft and Peels bro's and some others from another site all top guys and a pleasure to meet and chat to just a shame there wernt more time to spend chattin goin to have to make a night of it next year if we go cheers cheers

I should have left you my mobile No, Never mind M8, May be next year! by the way I did buy you a pint or two but I had to drink them myself, they started to go flat on the bar! drunken lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:49 pm

fred hutton wrote:
rene wrote:

I should have left you my mobile No, Never mind M8, May be next year! by the way I did buy you a pint or two but I had to drink them myself, they started to go flat on the bar! drunken lol! lol! lol!

i thought i had your number in my phone but remembered i got another one since lol! any excuse to drink em eh mate lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D & P A

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:44 pm

probably the drink more like dad Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:17 pm

i enjoyed blackpool, met rene and a few more lads.....making a night of it next year as not enough time as too much to do there and see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 pm

D & P A wrote:
probably the drink more like dad Very Happy Very Happy

eh you cheeky sods you know i dont drink and what you think ya doin on site with out me knowin anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 am

peel bros wrote:
i enjoyed blackpool, met rene and a few more lads.....making a night of it next year as not enough time as too much to do there and see

agree mate doing the same ourselfs next year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who enjoyed blackpool   

Back to top Go down

who enjoyed blackpool
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: