this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

curriours used

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fletch

PostSubject: curriours used   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:02 pm

what are the courriours people use

good or bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: curriours used   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:07 pm

ive used 2 in the past ive used Midland Couriers they were good when it came to picking up from portsmouth to Derby they were good fed and watered the birds on the way affraid Evil or Very Mad BUT was let down when i wanted some picked up and deliverd to portsmoth to come over to me they said they would phone to make another date and they never botherd Evil or Very Mad

cheers the other courier is UK pigeon Couriers now i cant say a bad word against them they are helpfull,polite and will go that extra mile for you the birds have always been looked after well and keep in toutch to say what time and when they will pick your birds up and once they know the birds are on the boat for me for instance they ring me to let me know theyr'e on board and the boat is leaving with them so i will be using them in the futuer cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

curriours used
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: