this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

Thank you fletch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D & P A

PostSubject: Thank you fletch   Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:28 pm

we would like to thank fletch for the lovely yb's you sent over to us for the young bird exchange we are realy pleased with them hope they will beat my dads in the races that will make him happy ha ha ha thank you once again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: Thank you fletch   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 pm

D & P A wrote:
we would like to thank fletch for the lovely yb's you sent over to us for the young bird exchange we are realy pleased with them hope they will beat my dads in the races that will make him happy ha ha ha thank you once again

nice one fletch, go for it girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: Thank you fletch   Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:39 pm

well done fletch top bloke you are, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol

no problem girls hope you beat him but not to often
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you fletch   Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:57 pm

D & P A wrote:

they are a credit to you mate top bloke for sending the girls thier birds thank you ( and no you aint goin to beat me in the races you can take your own birds training ) lol! lol! unless you give me you pocket money Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: Thank you fletch   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 pm

rene wrote:
D & P A wrote:

they are a credit to you mate top bloke for sending the girls thier birds thank you ( and no you aint goin to beat me in the races you can take your own birds training ) lol! lol! unless you give me you pocket money Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you fletch   

Back to top Go down

Thank you fletch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: