this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

Any one sending in the NFC " Fougeres" this week-end

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fred hutton

PostSubject: Any one sending in the NFC " Fougeres" this week-end   Mon May 16, 2011 8:31 am

I'm sending 3 cocks out of my 7 pigeons to FOUGERES race,

I Had a good race last week-end. I sent all 7 cocks to Newton Abbot 170 mile to me. 239 birds sent in the club, I took 5th, 9th, 16th, 26th 36th, in the club, My 1st pigeon was a Barker a gift pigeon from my good freinds Peter Howard & Sue Gore. bounce flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: Any one sending in the NFC " Fougeres" this week-end   Mon May 16, 2011 9:04 am

well done fred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any one sending in the NFC " Fougeres" this week-end   Mon May 16, 2011 10:07 am

nice one Fred mate the old barkers commin in to thier own now then mate ive got the ones from Pete & Sue at stock and thier youngsters are doin well for others but ive yet to do something with them lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Any one sending in the NFC " Fougeres" this week-end   Fri May 20, 2011 7:47 am

rene wrote:
nice one Fred mate the old barkers commin in to thier own now then mate ive got the ones from Pete & Sue at stock and thier youngsters are doin well for others but ive yet to do something with them lol!
----------------------------------------

I find Rene, with a longer distence pigeon YBs',take a bit more time to meture, the Barker pigeon was bred for distence racing, People are trying to keep up with the sprint pigeons each week. With the likes of me, I dont know about you but, we cant afored to keep & feed pigeons that are not taking cards in our own club.
How many times have you heard members saying when racing in your own club, Yes I have had this & that Be it Van Geel, Barker, Van Wanray pigeon, & within the 1st year got rid of them as they could not keep up with my Sootjens, & Staff Van Reets. I know that some one will come on here & say I have got so & so distence pigeon that can win at sprint, But where did they buy them from, was it some one that has had them for a number of years, & over them years with getting rid of the pigeons that are late from that family of birds, keeping the faster pigeon, he is making his own family of distence pigeon a sprint pigeon family of his own making!!. (So think where you buy your pigeons, if you are buying a named strain of bird, look closely how the man has raced them over the years) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: Any one sending in the NFC " Fougeres" this week-end   Fri May 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Well said m8 .
You can buy the best birds from the best flyers or studs in the land, but its the system
you want that suits them birds be it sprint, middle or long distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any one sending in the NFC " Fougeres" this week-end   

Back to top Go down

Any one sending in the NFC " Fougeres" this week-end
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: