this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

what a load of complete shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rene
Admin

PostSubject: what a load of complete shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:53 pm

have a look at this next they will be blaming the boogy man ffs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059082/Deer-culled-save-bird-song.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: what a load of complete shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:42 pm

agree mate nothing to with the population explosion of birds of prey mentioned i see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: what a load of complete shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:46 pm

RUBBISH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what a load of complete shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:49 pm

i was pissin my self when i read it ive never heard so much BULL they know the real reason why wont they just admit it and face the music for gods sake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: what a load of complete shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:12 pm

They cant say the truth mate it is not what joe public want to here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankDooman

PostSubject: Re: what a load of complete shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:55 pm

fletch wrote:

i think its much more devious than that fletch joe public would go daft if they were told the truth its just very good smoke screen from rspb they are great at that and wee would do well to learn from them on that stuff create a diversion and people wont see the real prob up untill now they have blamed farmers land owners fanciers deer and many more and no one can see the double standards but us oh!!! and thats on top of all the lies about no,s of breeding pairs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: what a load of complete shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:32 pm

FrankDooman wrote:
fletch wrote:

i think its much more devious than that fletch joe public would go daft if they were told the truth its just very good smoke screen from rspb they are great at that and wee would do well to learn from them on that stuff create a diversion and people wont see the real prob up untill now they have blamed farmers land owners fanciers deer and many more and no one can see the double standards but us oh!!! and thats on top of all the lies about no,s of breeding pairs

am sure your right mate some right lies there that they have told amongst them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richardpayne

PostSubject: what a load    Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:44 pm

when I had my 2nd new knee in april approx 2-4yrs ago,in my last 2 days in hospital the hawks killed 14 in 2days plus 1 in the afternoon when came home ===15 in 2days april Richard*****
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a load of complete shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   

Back to top Go down

what a load of complete shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: