this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

come on members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rene
Admin

PostSubject: come on members    Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:17 am

i dont know if it going to help our cause but would like to think so come on members get an sign the petition​ on the link below
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/11569 its worth a try
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richardpayne

PostSubject: come on members   Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:27 pm

with only 8 votes plus mine no chance getting it changed ???Richard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankDooman

PostSubject: Re: come on members    Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:57 pm

i feel this is all wrong rene its the rspb not the rspca when wee get it wrong like this it only sends out a message saying wee dont know what wee are talking about the meaning was good but i didnt sign
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankDooman

PostSubject: Re: come on members    Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:08 pm

the last thing wee need is to blame the rspca who in my mind are a completly neutral organisation doing good work that will only get joe public against us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: come on members    Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:38 pm

hi mate i didnt realise till you pionted that out mate Embarassed an agree with what you mentioned bout the RSPCA too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankDooman

PostSubject: Re: come on members    Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:08 pm

[quote="rene"]hi mate i didnt realise till you pionted that out mate Embarassed an agree with what you mentioned bout the RSPCA too [/quo
te]

they are the last people wee need against us joe public would back them up and i wouldnt blame them wee need a organized attack on the RSPB and before that wee need to get people in the right places finding out the right info from the inside cant understand why wee havent done that yet get fanciers to get a hawk and join one of there clubs they would soon tell us what stops the things attacking our birds just like wee all talk and gain experience from listening to others so will they and also some good info to help us fight them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: come on members    Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:05 pm

[quote="FrankDooman"]
rene wrote:
hi mate i didnt realise till you pionted that out mate Embarassed an agree with what you mentioned bout the RSPCA too [/quo
te]

they are the last people wee need against us joe public would back them up and i wouldnt blame them wee need a organized attack on the RSPB and before that wee need to get people in the right places finding out the right info from the inside cant understand why wee havent done that yet get fanciers to get a hawk and join one of there clubs they would soon tell us what stops the things attacking our birds just like wee all talk and gain experience from listening to others so will they and also some good info to help us fight them

good post frank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: come on members    Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:07 pm

richardpayne wrote:
with only 8 votes plus mine no chance getting it changed ???Richard
10 now..... Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: come on members    Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Frank is right I think the way to go about it, is to find out the ones that is repsonsible for this, meaning is it the RSPB, THE GOVERMENT, DEFRA, if you can find out the right one then you can send them the bill for distroying your property, if they dont pay it you can then go to legal aid then take them to court but you have to have the right one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come on members    

Back to top Go down

come on members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: