this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

all ways the same blame the fanciers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: all ways the same blame the fanciers   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 pm

this all ways winds me up why blame us ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-11573736
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepigeonholecom.forumotions.net
fletch

PostSubject: Re: all ways the same blame the fanciers   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:02 pm

what happend to innocent till proved guilty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all ways the same blame the fanciers   Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:03 pm

they dont care who they blame mate for all they know some one could of been shooting at a pheseant and the BOP got in the line of a stray pellet who knows mate im sure the dont all they care about is puttin the blame on some one and it always the fancier 1st mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David

PostSubject: Re: all ways the same blame the fanciers   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 pm

i think pigeon fanciers need to realise, we are at war with these people who protect the bops and act accordingly..................when is someone in a position of authority within the RPRA going to stand up and do something constructive instead of a**e licking round the rspb and the likes...............ive read some good suggestions from fanciers around the country in the BHW, but as usual billis and cronies say nothing and do nothing................ scratch Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all ways the same blame the fanciers   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 pm

totaly agree David god what do we pay our fee's for so they can sitt on there arsses all day long drinking coffee and dunking thier chocolate bisuits and eat doughnuts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David

PostSubject: Re: all ways the same blame the fanciers   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:06 pm

rene, all i see is buisness men dressed in suits sat behind a desk...........do any of the people in charge at the rpra actually keep and race pigeons their selves.....? when ive rung up about rings etc the women who answer talk like the queen and give the impression that pigeons are dirty filthy creatures, if they know nothing about pigeons or dont have any interest in them why are they employed...?

the rpra just remind me of the government, corrupt and watching their own backs...........and dont give a toss over the ordinary people as long as they are raking the cash in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all ways the same blame the fanciers   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:28 pm

agree with you mate 100% i dont think they could organise a pissup in a brewery mate let alone organise an assosiation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: all ways the same blame the fanciers   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 pm

DAVID wrote:
rene, all i see is buisness men dressed in suits sat behind a desk...........do any of the people in charge at the rpra actually keep and race pigeons their selves.....? when ive rung up about rings etc the women who answer talk like the queen and give the impression that pigeons are dirty filthy creatures, if they know nothing about pigeons or dont have any interest in them why are they employed...?

the rpra just remind me of the government, corrupt and watching their own backs...........and dont give a toss over the ordinary people as long as they are raking the cash in. Very Happy

how true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all ways the same blame the fanciers   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:37 pm

it makes me mad when you think about how many pigeons saved so many lives during Wold War 1 and World War 2 and it seems' to me organiations like the RPRA the Government and the RSPB don't care about that cos it's all in the past thats the way they look at it no one is willing to make a stand for our sport that's the bottom line really
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepigeonholecom.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all ways the same blame the fanciers   

Back to top Go down

all ways the same blame the fanciers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: