this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

Homing world show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimrobo59

PostSubject: Homing world show   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:13 pm

How was your time at Blackpool ,apart from the cold and rain on Friday ,
my missus thought it was great apart from certain so called pigeon fanciers selling
birds and having no water or corn put out for them, the RSPB would have a field day.
we met one or two fanciers from the site , Rene and his lovely daughter and two canny lads from
up our way Peel bros.
The entertainment was as good as ever especialy the comedian with the puppet best turn I,ve seen
for a long time. Our deposit for the hotel has been paid for next year so thats that sorted, just got to
pair the birds up now and hope we have no problems cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: Homing world show   Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 pm

enjoyed it mate, it was a great time didnt meet up, was waiting for a call off a few people then i realised my battery had gone on my phone (plonker) with anyone.
the wife enjoyed it too bought a few things to and a few new birds to
and enjoyed the atmosphere to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: Homing world show   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:49 pm

We hung around the Galleon bar to see if I could recognise you from face book pics
but missus got itchy feet so moved on, fancied the herman cuesters on the balcony but
hav,nt the space maybe next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: Homing world show   Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:51 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:
We hung around the Galleon bar to see if I could recognise you from face book pics
but missus got itchy feet so moved on, fancied the herman cuesters on the balcony but

lol mate thats women for ya glad you enjoyed it
some nice birds for sale but its all about numbers aint it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fred hutton

PostSubject: Re: Homing world show   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:35 pm

jimrobo59 wrote:

--------------------------------------
I popped up to the Bar above the Galleon All I recognised was Jeanette, Had a chat with her, as she had her badge on!!
first we had meet what a nice lady she is to talk to. I had to go as I had to get some bits & pieces for the show, Some of the stands had sold out of most of the gear & it was only 12 noon, I think that was a bit of bad management on there behalf,
I only see Rene with has Dtr. & has old mate Albert from Guernsey, to shake hand as the was on there way to a meeting, I was meeting friends down in the Galleon bar, that's were I stayed after taking the bits I bought back to the Hotel that was in Albert St. then back to the Galleon Bar all afternoon with my mate Peter how's a Lookalike For Chris Tarrent, with has wife Karen, were the Beer as coming in the Jug load. On the Saturday night we went to the "Nelly Deans" bar Stayed all night.
Sunday Morning back to the Winter Garden got my ETS rings, then again meet John & Tony Buckfield & lads from Essex for an afternoon pint as I thought once again the jugs of beer was the name of the day, before we know it was 4pm & the security staff was asking us to drink up & go drunken drunken It was back to the Hotel for the dinner, shower & change, Then out to" Ma Kelly's" bar, for more of the same beer sings dancing girls & good company with the Essex lads now I can call friends, & to top it all a Chinese meal at about 12:30 am to top the night off Sleep
Off home next morning after breakfast at 09:30am. for that 5 to 6 hour drive pale
I would have liked to have had a pint with one or two of you lads, may be next year. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homing world show   

Back to top Go down

Homing world show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: