this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

one loft races

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rene
Admin

PostSubject: one loft races   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:33 pm

one loft race's whats your thoughts on them and do you enter into them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David

PostSubject: Re: one loft races   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:48 pm

hi rene, yes i like the idea of them but sometimes get the impression they are a money making scheme...........this paul smith syndicate in the bhw is asking for people to join his south africa million dollar oneloft but reading through the terms and conditions i get the impression he is just using people to fund his own team (which are bred by jimmy richards) and then it says all monies bid on his birds at the end go to him and richards,,,,,,,nothing to the mugs who have paid in to his scheme.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one loft races   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:51 pm

thats not good then mate can you imagine the amount of people that would fall for it if they didn't read it properly i liked the idea of what mark done on yours mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David

PostSubject: Re: one loft races   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:32 pm

yes, it was ok wasnt it....shame we didnt do anything tho, ive not heard if he is wanting to do it again this season but i like kevs idea for the nfc racing..........

rene, have you seen or heard anything from ken ? ive not heard from him for a while and wondered if he was ok....? not seen his good friends mark, pat and bill brown on either scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one loft races   Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 am

DAVID wrote:
yes, it was ok wasnt it....shame we didnt do anything tho, ive not heard if he is wanting to do it again this season but i like kevs idea for the nfc racing..........

rene, have you seen or heard anything from ken ? ive not heard from him for a while and wondered if he was ok....? not seen his good friends mark, pat and bill brown on either scratch

yes i like the idea aswell from kev id love to join in it but don't know how id get the birds to him from here its a lot easier to get them from England to here as the courier only has to take them to the harbour over there and i pick them up over here.
yeh ive not heard from ken for a while either hes not been on face book for age's either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David

PostSubject: Re: one loft races   Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:47 pm

wonder if hes alright..................its unusual not to hear from him now the racing is over for this year, wonder if i should phone or text him...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one loft races   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:11 pm

dont know wot to say mate i sent him a message sayin bout the show but not heard antthing from him strange he's not been on either sites mate same as mark,pat and bill eh scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jj

PostSubject: Re: one loft races   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 pm

i can't realy coment on them as i dont race at the moment but from what i have read they seem to be good to test out your pigeons against some of the best fancyers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fletch

PostSubject: Re: one loft races   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:38 pm

i like the idea of OLR but bit expesive some of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one loft races   

Back to top Go down

one loft races
View previous topic View next topic Back to top