this site is run by fanciers for faciers of racing, show and fancy pigeons.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Velocity Calculator.Velocity Calculator.  

Share | 

non posting members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rene

PostSubject: non posting members    Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:40 pm

as most will have noticed the site has gone very quiet lately, whilst looking in the admin section i notice we have 135 members and 61 of those members have never made any posts, not even one.........

ive decided there is no point them being a member of the site so i will start deleting these members shortly, any objections or thoughts on this please post up on site.

thanks.

Last edited by rene on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alan harrison

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 am

send them all an email first mate give them chance if they want to be involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phil fishlock

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 am

Just to let you all know, The Welsh have been cleared and we are back on the road this week, bounce bounce bounce From what ive heard it was a form of PMV, Dr De Weerd,is visiting Wales on Monday 23rd April At Trehafod Social club, Trehafod, Nr Pontypridd.7.00 pm. entry free for all fanciers.Phil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 pm

if it was me i would start deleting the members who have never posted and been a member for a long time.......obviously if they havnt made a post by now they probably dont intend to.

more recent members who havnt posted yet might just need a bit of encouragement........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:21 pm

phil fishlock wrote:
Just to let you all know, The Welsh have been cleared and we are back on the road this week, bounce bounce bounce From what ive heard it was a form of PMV, Dr De Weerd,is visiting Wales on Monday 23rd April At Trehafod Social club, Trehafod, Nr Pontypridd.7.00 pm. entry free for all fanciers.Phil

Hi Phil thats good news for the fanciers that are able to fly their birds
But the fliers that have had the problems will they be able to fly theirs also or have they still got not allowed ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 pm

David wrote:
if it was me i would start deleting the members who have never posted and been a member for a long time.......obviously if they havnt made a post by now they probably dont intend to.

more recent members who havnt posted yet might just need a bit of encouragement........

Hi David /Alan i have decided to Email all members of the site to let the know that the ones that havent posted will be removed at the end of next month this will hopefully give the none posters a chance to start posting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:36 pm

hi rene, yes thats sounds fair to me..........it may encourage shy members to post lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phil fishlock

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 am

Not To sure about that Rene , But I think they are still on lock down.P& H
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phil fishlock

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:14 am

Hi Rene just had a look on the WHU web site, , [Welsh homing Union] tell you everything on there, P&H
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimrobo59

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Personaly I think its wrong to take people off the site because they hav,nt posted anything, I visit many
sites just to see whats going on in the pigeon world and to keep up with the times , but hav,nt posted a thing
on some of them and it makes no difference to the site. If a loft never sent their birds this season would
the club throw them out, I dont think so. its whats called freedom of choice That is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 am

jimrobo59 wrote:
Personaly I think its wrong to take people off the site because they hav,nt posted anything, I visit many
sites just to see whats going on in the pigeon world and to keep up with the times , but hav,nt posted a thing
on some of them and it makes no difference to the site. If a loft never sent their birds this season would
the club throw them out, I dont think so. its whats called freedom of choice That is my opinion.

i agree totally, this is the first thing ive wrote in months but i always visit the site and read posts weekly etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rene

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:46 am

i know what you lads are saying but its nice to see the members posting and join in on the topics/posts it would ne great if these members would post a little bit just to make the site more lively thats all most if not all of the non posting members havent even been on site since they have join not even to look in but i appriciate you comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pages-pigeons

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 am

rene wrote:
i know what you lads are saying but its nice to see the members posting and join in on the topics/posts it would ne great if these members would post a little bit just to make the site more lively thats all most if not all of the non posting members havent even been on site since they have join not even to look in but i appriciate you comments Very Happy

i no what your saying rene it should be members=posts but thats not the case, its a shame not sure how you can compete with the other pigeon chats, the joys of being admin i guess lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: non posting members    

Back to top Go down

non posting members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pigeon Hole.com :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: